Guest post on the Je Veux Magazine blog! And a bit more...

miercuri, 30 octombrie 2013

Hey folks!
Things have been pretty hectic around here lately, as I've been fully immersed in fulfilling the hugest order I had ever ever received... the mythical 6 bridesmaid dresses and 6 tulle petticoats for Jacqueline's wedding in Sydney!
But I have news and I will have more news in the following days.
For today the main piece of news is that I've been featured on the Je Veux Magazine blog! The sweet Eleonora published this guest post of me where you can read a bit about my story (and see some cute cute cute pics of my dresses).

Now that you read the post you can take a peak into the Australian affair... the dresses resting nicely on their hangers, waiting for the petticoats to be completed :D


Other news is that I decided it's about time to learn to do proper fashion illustration, since translating the millions of ideas from my head directly to the sewing machine can be a little nerve breaking given that it means changing my mind 1000 times before each new design! So after lots of wandering in the field of drawing I decided for pencils and watercolors for now (my wallet hopes I will not change my mind soon!)
So I present to you people... my first watercolor illustration! It's inspired by a vintage pattern cover from 1956 and I SO love it ("modest" me, I know!!)

That's it for tonight, I'll come back tomorrow with a post on my wild design-related shopping splurge of this week. :D

Love
Ela

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground